The Most Awaited Naked2 Palette

1 comment
After one month and a half of waiting, I finally have the sequel to Urban Decay's Naked Palette!






A lot has been said about this palette.  I actually don't know if whatever I'm gon say about this palette hasn't been said yet.  As per Naked2, this palette has 5 new shades.  Although, honestly speaking, I don't know what those 5 new eyeshadows are because I don't have a lot of Urban Decay palette/makeup.

The colors of the eyeshadows are promising particularly if you're the type of person who loves neutral shades.  This palette is perfect for the no-makeup makeup look.  It's a combination of matte and shimmer eyeshadows.  However, there is one major turn off in this palette - Half Baked is included.  Half Baked is already included in the Naked Palette.  I don't understand why it's included in Naked2.  The slot could have been another pretty neutral shade!  As for the quality, 11 of the eyeshadows are pigmented except for Foxy.  I swatched it for about 4 times already and yet it was still kind of invisible on my skin.  Even though there are a lot of shimmer eyeshadows, you won't experience major fallout once you apply them on your lids unlike other brands.  






As for the packaging, I would have to say that the Naked Palette has outdone itself.  The tin case is love!  It looks way classy than the Naked palette.  Add the fact that you don't have to worry if it will open by itself inside your bag.  I love how its lock is so secured.  Oh, and can I mention that it has a bigger mirror, too?!  It makes the application easier and faster!




Another turn off for me is how YDK was placed on the palette.  It's the only eyeshadow that's a bit slanted.  But I could live with it.  Something minor that bugs you the moment you see it.



Naked2 Palette comes with a dual crease and shadow brush and a lipgloss.  One reason why I was smitten to get this palette was because of the brush that comes with it.  The brush alone costs a lot!  They did not include a primer potion for the Naked2 palette and I'm assuming they have done so to differentiate the two Naked palettes.  Yeh, it would have been better if it came with a primer.  But the lipgloss isn't so bad.  You can just put an eyeshadow, swipe some gloss, then you're good to go!  Plus, I know a lot of people that do not use eye primer!  Yes, true story.  From my observation, only makeup addicts know what a primer really is for.

All in all, this palette is worth your money.  It retails at USD50 and comes with a dual brush and lipgloss when this could actually cost you about USD200 if you buy them separately.  I bought this online at Urban Decay's official website and I got a 24/7 eyeliner in Corrupt.

If you have the Naked palette, perhaps you could pass on this palette.  If you don't have the first Naked palette, then you might want to think which one you would prefer more.  If you're a makeup addict, get both.  They're both warm colors anyway.  Some say that you could do more looks with the Naked palette than the Naked2 palette.  But if you ask me, I think you could do a lot of looks with this Naked2 palette as well.  There's a black matte eyeshadow.  We all know how black can do wonders.

As of the moment, I'm liking this better than the Naked palette cos of Busted and Pistol!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Neat post. There's a problem along with your web site in web explorer, might check thisกK IE still is the marketplace chief and a large section of folks will omit your great writing due to this problem.
    Gripper Grip A Metric Hardware System-Metric Bolts, Nuts and Washers with Free Storage System!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails